Classroom Secrets EYFS Home Learning Pack Craft, activity and games to support learning at home.
To aid with your child's early reading, Oxford Owl (https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/) are offering lots of free resources to help at home. Please create a free account for home to access these. For Reception parents, we highly recommend the following resources:
- Set 1/2/3 flashcards
- My Reading and Writing Kit age 3-5 – early sounds and blending
- My Reading and Writing Kit ages 5-7 - more sounds and blending
- My Reading and Writing Kit ages 5-7- becoming a reader
Please also see our Phonics page
Please also use the resources on https://www.ruthmiskin.com/en/find-out-more/parents/ to help you with various aspects of Read Write Inc. phonics.
White Rose Maths Team has prepared a series of five maths lessons for each year group. Every lesson comes with a short video showing you clearly and simply how to help your child to complete the activity successfully.
Just follow these four easy steps…
- Click on the set of lessons for your child’s year group: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/early-years/
- Watch the video (either on your own or with your child).
- Find a calm space where your child can work for about 20-30 minutes.
- Use the video guidance to support your child as they work through a lesson.
Active movement at home: click here
- www.cbeebies.co.uk for Alphablocks and Numberblocks activities
- www.youtube.com for Cosmic kids yoga
- www.youtube.com for the learning station
- www.youtube.com for barefoot books
- www.youtube.com for 5 minute move kids workout by Joe Wicks