Why work for us?
We are a school of opportunities.
Lynch Hill School is a large primary academy in the west of Slough. We serve a diverse community who are very important to us – over 50 home languages are represented within our school - and it helps create a rich, tolerant and respectful community that is empathetic to the needs of others.
We are a school of opportunities and we can offer:
- Excellent CPD and career development which is available to all
- Exceptional support for ECTs
- Delightful children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
- A team of committed, talented and innovative staff
- A consultative, supportive Leadership Team and Governing body
- Excellent benefits including longer holidays, award days for attendance and more
- Employees benefit from priority admission to the school for their children
- We offer cost effective childcare option for Nursery age children
Current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to visit the school, please phone 01753 524170 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you.
Lynch Hill School Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates for any position will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please have a look at our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants before you apply for any position.
Please also look at our Safeguarding Competencies for working with children and young people.